*All Atlanta Voiceover Studio seminars, workshops and classes are for educational purposes only and will not secure or provide opportunity for employment in the voiceover field or representation by an agent.
Intro to ADR & Looping
AUGUST 28th | 10:00am – 1:00pm EST
ADR & Looping is coming to Atlanta quickly. Make sure you’re equipped to take advantage of opportunities when they come your way!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
* What it takes to perform ADR at a high level, as part of an ensemble and as an actor.
* Learn techniques like donuts, walla, and call outs ( this will make sense when you take class)
* Leave with a greater understanding and comfortability of an art that is rarely talked about but is absolutely critical to the making of film and television.
Audiobook DEMO Workshop
SEPTEMBER 18th 10:00am – 5:00pm AND SEPTEMBER 19th 10:00am – 5:00pm EST
WHAT YOU’LL RECEIVE:
Audiobook coaching by Erin Spencer
Individualized direction on genres and styles for your voice
Two custom fully produced audiobook demos that fit your vocal range and goals
How to market your demo
Audiobook business strategies and tips
Q&A with Penguin Random House Producer: Julie Wilson
* The Audiobook Demo Workshop is a 2 Day Workshop, You will receive 2 Fully-Produced Audiobook Demo pieces.
Intro to Voiceover Workshop for KIDS
AUGUST 21st & OCTOBER 16th | 10:00am – 1:30pm EST
DO YOUR KIDS HAVE A TON OF ENERGY? ARE THEY CREATIVE? Put that energy to work that could get them into VOICEOVER! Sign them up for our Intro to Voiceover for KIDS Workshop with Julie Shaer!
Julie is a voice over actor whose clients include Equifax, Calphalon, American Cancer Society and the Department of Health and Human Services. She’s also a stage, film/TV actor as well as co-owner of Sketchworks Comedy Theatre.
-Learn tips for making reads more bookable
-Record a real commercial script in a VO booth and receive direction just like on a job
-Learn basic studio etiquette & mic technique, so they’re equipped to be professional on the job
-Receive your child’s best takes from class via email
-Take home their workbook with highlights from class, practice scripts, and Next Steps
For voice actors between the ages of 7-14. Exceptions can be made, email: email@example.com with questions.
who feels the most fulfilled when
getting to make others laugh. She
is also an accomplished voice over
artist and narrator with over 200
audiobooks under her belt and
several ongoing promotional campaigns.
Acting for Voiceover Workshop
August 21st | 2:30-5:30pm EST
Want to pursue voiceover but have NO or just a LITTLE ACTING background? This workshop is for you. Accomplished on-camera actress, teacher and voice actor, Angela Davis will teach you foundational acting technique and help your reads come alive.
What you’ll Learn/Takeaway:
- Learn foundational on-camera acting techniques that benefit voice acting – point of view, objective, visualization and intent.
- Learn how to visualize and bring your scripts to life.
- Become more comfortable with scripts you have no interest in or know nothing about.
STUDENTS WHO WOULD BENEFIT FROM THIS CLASS:
- People interested in voiceover that have no acting experience and want to pursue commercial, animation, video game or audiobook work.
- Anyone that has trouble visualizing someone to talk to.
- Anyone that struggles voicing a script of a brand they have no interest in.
Angela has 20+ years of experience in TV/Film, 14+ years as an acting coach, and her voice acting is just as strong. With current clients NBC, NECN and iHeart Radio, Angela has voiced commercial and promos and spots for major brands like Macy’s, Pantene, Verizon, Pepsi, Toyota, Sprint and TV & Film like the show Star, If Loving You Is Wrong and films like, Ma Rainey’s Black Bottom and Disney’s Queen of Katwe. Her wealth of experience in front of the camera and coaching coupled with her incredible resume as a voice actor makes her uniquely and completely qualified to help voice over artists improve their delivery.
Intro to Animation Workshop
Click the “Book Now” tab for soonest dates & times
Are character voices your passion? Sign up for our Animation Workshop with Brian Bremer.
Brian voiced the series regular role of “Nick” in The Walking Dead Game Season II from Tell Tale Games, and recorded 12 roles spanning 4 episodes of the soon to be released animated series, Pandas, from BentoBox Entertainment. Learn how to create characters and what it takes for a successful animation career.