LEARN ADOBE AUDITION
Becoming Proficient for Submitting a Technically Sound Audition
4 Week commitment |$250
TUESDAYS 6:30-8:30pm ONLINE
This 1-month class is designed to teach you how to become proficient at recording and editing in ADOBE AUDITION. By the end of the month, you’ll understand everything you need to know to submit a technically great sounding audition and WOW your agent or client.
Terms that typically confuse people and stop them from grasping crucial concepts
Connecting your hardware to your software. Understanding the why, not just the how
How to set up a technically accurate project and why we set it up this way
- How to set proper levels for the highest quality possible
- How to find your noise floor and why it’s so crucial for having a pro sounding audition
- Proper mic technique that will give you consistency in your audio
- The ins and outs of editing your audio inside audition
- Shortcuts, hotkeys and automation that will cut your editing time in half
- Basics of equalization & compression for voiceover
- Basic overview of De-noising and De-clicking your audio with stock Adobe Audition plugins as well as Izotope RX Elements
Exporting your audio to the specific standards specified by the client
Got Questions for James? email him at: firstname.lastname@example.org
About James: James Younger joined the acting industry in 2013. While acting, he began composing music for film and TV as well as producing other styles of music in his spare time. With his extensive background in audio engineering and years of acting experience he decided to join the two together and has been voice acting ever since.
Private Coaching with DAN FISHMAN
Expertise: Home Studio Set-Up, Editing, Recording, Commercial, Corporate Narration, E-Learning, Show Narration, Script Analysis
With 25 years experience as an audio engineer and 10 years as a professional voice over actor, Dan can help you set up or troubleshoot your home studio. He can help you improve the sound, your recordings and your editing process. Let him help you create an efficient editing process specific to your voice andanswer any questions about microphones and gear. He has worked as a voice actor with clients like Hewlett-Packard, PayPal, Old Navy, Intuit, Best Buy, HBO, American Family Insurance, The History Channel, ABC, PBS, and CBS.