Nathaniel Sundholm is from Emory Voice Center.
With a masters in Speech-Language Pathology and Voice Specialization from Vanderbilt Medical School, Nathaniel shares
* the DOS the DONTS of vocal health
* how to endure long voiceover sessions
* what to do when screaming is required
* how to protect your voice from allergies
* and how to remedy mouth noise, sibilance and impediments.
To find out more about Emory Voice Center –
To find out more about Atlanta Voiceover Studio –
Need to create a home studio? Purchase our easy video tutorial here – https://atlantavoiceoverstudio.com/vo-training-resources/
Join us on social –
@atlantavoiceoverstudio (IG & FB)