Nathaniel Sundholm is from Emory Voice Center.
With a masters in Speech-Language Pathology and Voice Specialization from Vanderbilt Medical School, *Nathaniel shares *
- the DOS the DONTS of vocal health
- how to endure long voiceover sessions
- what to do when screaming is required
- how to protect your voice from allergies
- and how to remedy mouth noise, sibilance and impediments.
To find out more about Emory Voice Center –
To find out more about Atlanta Voiceover Studio –
Need to create a home studio? Purchase our easy video tutorial here – https://www.mikestoudt.com/staging.atlantavoiceoverstudio.com/blog/vo-training-resources/
Join us on social –
@atlantavoiceoverstudio (IG & FB)