Andrea Chang is a video game/audio director at Hi-Rez Studios. Hi-Rez is a Georgia-based industry leading video game developer who has worked on SMITE, Paladins, ROGUE and Realm Royale.
*In this episode, we talk about: *
- Andrea’s journey into video games
- How COVID impacted video games
- Is there a certain type of voice that’s best for video games?
- Are credits important in video games
- Is improv okay in video game auditions?
- Can talent self pitch for video games?
*PLUS check out our BONUS questions all about VIDEO GAME DEMOS here *
Follow Atlanta Voiceover Studio Here: