Advanced Animation Workshop
What We Offer
VIRTUAL TRAILER & PROMO WORKSHOP
with Richard Redfield
MAY 21st 2:30-5:30pm EST
Join live via Zoom
RICHARD REDFIELD is an award-winning creative director/producer of advertising campaigns for movies. He has directed 1000s of trailer VO sessions. His credits include: Ocean’s Eleven, Inception, The Hangover, The Dark Knight Rises, Mad Max: Fury Road, Wonder Woman, Dunkirk and many more.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
- Trailer and promo specific guidance on tone, voice quality, inflection, phrasing and versatility working in all genres.
- How to research the project you’re auditioning for, including determining the audience and breaking down the script.
- Insights into what a trailer/promo producer looks for and what goes on behind the scenes, and how to use that information to your advantage.
- Feel more confident when getting opportunities in these areas, or seeking representation.
WHAT YOU'LL BE ABLE TO DO AFTER THIS WORKSHOP:
- Have a better sense of the trailer and promo landscape and how they might fit in.
- Compete better when getting audition opportunities in these two areas.
- Understand the general differences between trailer and promo reads.
- Know new tricks on how NOT to get eliminated when competing in auditions.
- Play the cello (jk jk).
* All Atlanta Voiceover Studio seminars, workshops and classes are for educational purposes only and will not secure or provide
opportunity for employment in the voiceover field or representation by an agent.